Are you interested in family camps? We are so happy to host you again this summer!
We will be offering family camp for two weekends this year: June 9th-11th and June 16th-18th.
Some important information to be aware of for Family Weekend
- Our family camp session will include swimming, fishing, canoeing, wilderness survival, archery, to-go art projects included in the price of family camps.
- Cabin rates are all the same, regardless of size. Cost of $240 for the weekend is based on 4 person occupancy. Every additional person is $50 for the weekend. Children under two are free. One family unit per cabin.
- There will be sailing (1 hour) and ropes course experience (1 hour) for a 17.50 dollar additional fee per participant.
- Families are responsible for supervising their children during the weekend/session. Camp is not allowed to supervise your children for you. Please enjoy this family time!
- There will be no food service. We will be operating similar to a campground (with great camp activities added). Each cabin will access to their own private fire pit and cooking grate. We also have three great local restaurants within a 5-8 minute drive!
- We are limiting shared indoor space, so there will be no access to our Main Lodge and limited access to our Great Hall.
- Curious about cabin locations? Here is a (relative) map of camp: Map of Camp Grounds
- We encourage families to bring coolers, however there can be limited access to our walk in cooler with prior approval. Ice can be ordered through our registration system as well.
- While registering for your family camp experience, choose what activities you would like to participate in. This will allow us to be prepared for various activities and ensure all families who would like to participate are able!
- Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis through UltraCamp registration site (information will be below when registration goes live).
- You can bring your own firewood, or opt to help our firewood fundraiser for $25 for the weekend with all the wood your fire can eat!
- Our bath house and showers are a shared indoor space, which will be cleaned daily. We encourage families respect other families when indoors, practice social distancing, and wash hands frequently.
- To participate in the ropes course, you must be able safely fit into a harness. Younger participants might be excluded as our small harness typically fits a 10-14 year old. Our adult harnesses fit most teens and adults comfortably.
- Cabins will be fully cleaned and sanitized between weekends/sessions.
- Our capacity is 12 families.
- Families must fill out our COVID-19 waiver, which will be emailed to your registered email. Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them with you when you arrive.
- We will offer a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours from your weekend or session. If canceling with less than 72 hour notice unfortunately we are not able to issue refunds.
- Unfortunately, guests cannot bring pets.
- Before your trip, please screen your family members for COVID-19 symptoms. Please do not attend Family Camp if any members of your party are sick. Here are the CDC Covid-19 Symptoms list.
How do you Register?
- Click on: https://www.ultracamp.com/info/upcomingSessions.aspx?idCamp=1166&campCode=cce and click on either the Spring or Fall Family Camp Sessions.
- Fill out the information for the primary user (that’s YOU). Please note the password and email log in, as you will need it in order to come back to make changes, or add payments later on!
- Then you can set up the additional people who will be staying in your cabin for family camp! Please add all the appropriate information required.
- Optional choices: You can add some of the experiences that our family camps have to offer (see above for more information). Please indicate how many people in your family would like to participate in these experiences.
- Required: You will choose which cabin you would like to stay in. If you are no longer able to choose a cabin, that means another family has booked this cabin.
- Once you finish the initial registration, you have the option to: Proceed to payment or to do additional enrollments.
- Once you are done adding enrollments, click on proceed to payment to check on an finalize your camp enrollment. You can chose from credit card or e-check (link a bank account). Reminder a $240 deposit is required for family camps.
- You will receive an email confirmation, as well as a payment information, balance due, and optional choices.
AOR Camp Covid19 FINAL – Waiver required for all Family Camp participants
Thoughts? Ideas? We’d love to hear them! email@example.com
Registration for Family Camp will open 2/1/2023