Are you interested in family camps? We are so happy to host you this summer!
Some important information to be aware of for Family Weekend
- There will swimming, fishing, canoeing, wilderness survival, to-go art projects and more available included in the price of family camps!
- Cabin rates are all the same, regardless of size. Cost of $170 for the weekend ($85 a night) is based on 4 person occupancy. Every additional person is $35 for the weekend. Children under two are free. One family unit per cabin.
- There will be sailing (1 hour) and ropes course experience (2 hours) for a small additional fee.
- Families are responsible for supervising their children during the weekend/session. Camp is not allowed to supervise your children for you. Please enjoy this family time!
- There will be no food service. We will be operating similar to a campground (with great camp activities added!). Each cabin will access to their own private fire pit and cooking grate. We also have three great local restaurants within a 5-8 minute drive!
- We are limiting shared indoor space, so there will be no access to our Main Lodge and limited access to our Great Hall.
- Curious about cabin locations? Here is a (relative) map of camp: Map of Camp Grounds
- We encourage families to bring coolers, however there can be limited access to our walk in cooler with prior approval.
- There will be a schedule of events that families can chose to join in, or opt for your own adventures!
- Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis through Bunk1 site (information below).
- You can bring your own firewood, or opt to help our firewood fundraiser for $25 for the weekend with all the wood your fire can eat!
- Our bath house and showers are a shared indoor space, which will be cleaned 3 times daily. We encourage families to wear masks when indoors, practice social distancing, and wash hands frequently.
- If choosing any of our add on programs (sailing, ropes course, or archery) please make sure participants in household have a mask they are comfortable to wear, as the safety checks in these activities do not allow for social distancing.
- To participate in the ropes course, you must be able safely fit into a harness. Younger participants might be excluded as our small harness typically fits a 10-14 year old. Our adult harnesses fit most teens and adults comfortably.
- Cabins will be fully cleaned and sanitized between weekends/sessions.
- Currently NYS regulations prohibit group gatherings larger than 50. Our capacity is 12 families. If our group for a session gets larger than 50, we will create more activity spaces to allow for social distancing and to stay within NYS regulations.
- Families must fill out our COVID-19 waiver, which will be emailed to your registered email. Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them with you when you arrive.
- We will offer a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours from your weekend or session. If canceling with less than 72 hour notice unfortunately we are not able to issue refunds.
- Unfortunately, guests cannot bring pets. There is a lovely camp dog you will be able to pet free of charge.
- Before your trip, please screen your family members for COVID-19 symptoms. Please do not attend Family Camp if any members of your party are sick. Here are the CDC Covid-19 Symptoms list.
How to Register!
- To register, please visit Bunk1’s Website. If you already have a Bunk1 account (camper families from 2015-2020), please log in using your email and password, or chose the ‘forgot password’ option. If this is your first time using Bunk1, please register with a frequently checked email address.
- Once you are logged in, please choose the ‘application’ from the drop down list. Each weekend/session has its own application, so please choose appropriately.
- Once logged in, please choose the cabin you would like to stay in. There are short descriptions on Bunk 1 including number of beds and relative location. Here is a map showing relative location: Map of Camp Grounds
- Cabin rates are based on 4 person occupancy. Any family members in addition to the 4 person occupancy can be added by choosing “Extra Family Member”. Extra family members are $35 each.
- If a cabin is not showing up, that is because it is already booked! Please choose another cabin or session.
- You do not need to click on the orange button to “add new retreat attendee”. We only require one registration form filled out per family!
- In your confirmation reply email, you will receive our COVID waiver. Please fill this out and either email it to email@example.com or bring it with you for the weekend. We will have additional waivers on site.
AOR Camp Covid19 FINAL – Waiver required for all Family Camp participants
Thoughts? Ideas? We’d love to hear them! firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Family Camp will open 7/30/2020