Welcome to Camp Overlook Online Registration for Summer 2023!
We anticipate spots at camp filling very quickly. We cannot hold spots without a deposit. Registrations are guaranteed on a first come, first serve basis with $150 deposit.
Scholarships are available to residents of Franklin & St. Lawrence County in need of financial assistance. Scholarship Applications are due April 15th and can be found here.
Before applying, please read our 4-H Camp Overlook Cancellation Policy.
Prices for 2023
Cloverbud Camp: $209
Cloverleaf Camp: $209
Traditional Camp: $482
M.A.A.P.s program: $482
Alpine Adventures: (offered weeks 1, 5)
Mountaineers: (offered week 3)
To register, read the instructions click the link below.
ALL FAMILIES (New & Old!)
This year we are using UltraCamp for online registration. With their platform you can register online, pay, view photos for the summer, email your campers, and make changes to their registration.
All families will need to create an account or sign into their account from last year through UltraCamp in order to register.
Classes (and camp registration) are on a first come, first serve basis. If you have any issues with the process please call our office: 518.483.4769
Need Help? Here is step by directions!
- Click on: https://www.ultracamp.com/info/upcomingSessions.aspx?idCamp=1166&campCode=cce and click on the session you want to enroll your camper (or the first session if signing up for multiple sessions for multiple campers).
- Fill out the information for the primary user (that’s YOU! aka, parent or guardian). Please note the password and email log in, as you will need it in order to come back to make changes, or add payments later on!
- The next step is to add your first camper! Please add all the appropriate information required.
- Once you finish the initial registration, you have the option to: Proceed to payment, or click on your camper’s name to add an additional enrollment, or click on Add person to add another camper and enroll them in summer camp!
- Once you are done adding campers and enrollments, click on proceed to payment to check on an finalize your camp enrollment. You can chose from credit card or e-check (link a bank account). Reminder a $150 deposit is required for each session.
- You will receive an email confirmation with the campers and sessions you enrolled, as well as a payment information, balance due, and activity choices for each camper.
- You will automatically see a task for an incomplete health form. As a reminder, health forms are due June 1st.
- If you need to edit your enrollment (switch weeks or activates), click on reservations (on top), and click on the week you need to edit, and the edit button is on the right next o the reservation.
Final payments for Summer Camp are due June 1st. To make a payment online by credit card or by e-check, visit: Ultra Camp Payment Options
If you would like to make changes to your activity choices, you are able (up until June 1st) to make changes on UltraCamp! After June 1st please call our office in Malone and Teresa can help you! 518.483.4769
Other forms, including the 2023 Scholarship Form for Tuition Assistance (due April 15st) and 2023 Health Form (due June 1st), are available on Ultra and our webpage. These forms can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org), mailed or faxed back to the office in Malone.
If you require a paper application, please visit the forms section of our webpage, or call our office 518.483.4769. Paper application will be accepted with check or cash ONLY.
2023 Camp Dates
Cloverbud 1 & Cloverleaf
Thursday, June 29th – Saturday, July 1st
Arrive Thursday at 10 am, Closing Ceremony is 1 pm Saturday
Sunday, August 6th – Tuesday, August 8th
Arrive Sunday at 12 pm, Closing Ceremony is 1 pm Tuesday
Sunday, July 2nd – Friday, July 7th
Sunday, July 9th – Friday, July 14th
Sunday, July 16th – Friday, July 21st
Sunday, July 23rd – Friday, July 28th
Sunday, June 30th – Friday, August 4th
Sunday, August 6th – Friday, August 11th
Arrive Sunday between 12:30—3:30pm. You will receive a suggested arrival time closer to the start of camp! Closing Ceremony is 7:00 pm on Friday.