Packing list (for Campers!)
- A warm sleeping bag or at least 2-3 blankets & a sheet, and a small pillow.
- Play clothes (shorts, t-shirts, jeans, etc.). Have 2-3 EXTRA changes of clothes such as underwear, socks.
- Sneakers/closed toe shoes (and an extra pair of shoes if possible)
- Warm clothing (Hooded sweatshirt) in case of cool, rainy weather.
- A raincoat and waterproof footwear.
- Swimsuit and Beach towel
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, 2 towels, a wash cloth, and a comb or brush. Optional: small mirror and shower shoes (flip-flops)
- Insect repellent—stick or lotion only, no sprays please.
- Flashlight and a book
- a hat (a beanie for cool mornings, or a baseball cap for sunny afternoons!)
- A white tee-shirt, pillowcase, or other white items for Tie Dye. (Done each week during free time, weather permitting).
- a skirt, dress, or nice shirt for our Thursday night dance (campers are welcome to come as they are and are not required to dress up, but some campers love to get fancy and celebrate!)
- Fun, funky, dress up clothes and costumes for evening programs like the talent show, skits, carnival, etc.
- disposable camera
- pen, pencil, and notebook
- athletic equipment for free time
- A water bottle (with campers name labeled on it!)
**Cloverbud campers—Don’t forget your teddy bear or favorite stuffed animal for the teddy bear parade! **
Please do NOT bring:
- Food, soda, candy
- Electronics, including cell phones, tablets, kindles, digital cameras. In addition no hand held games, radios, cd players, etc.—camp is not responsible for loss or damage to electronics. Please leave them at home!
- Extra money is NOT allowed. (you won’t need it!) Camp is not responsible for loss
- Absolutely NO: Knives, hatchets, or BB guns.
Special Considerations for first time Camp attendee’s
Avoid bringing anything new or valuable to camp. With many children living in the same cabin for five days, the possibility of lost or misplaced clothing is very high. Please initial clothing and towels with a permanent maker, especially camp store purchases (we can do this by request when you purchase the items on Sunday!)
Packing list (For Parents or Guardians!)
- Prescription authorization for medications – Filled out on Health Form and signed by a doctor. Please keep medications in original bottles and bring it with you to registration. No need to bring general over the counter medications (OTC’s) – we have them at our infirmary!
- Signed permission slip if leaving camp with anyone other than a legal guardian or parent.
- Make sure all clothing and gear is labeled with your child’s name.
Due to the size of our cabins and number of campers, please limit luggage so it can fit under or at the foot of the bed. Thank you!
Special consideration: We perform lice checks on all campers and counselors during registration. Anyone with nits or eggs or evidence of lice will be sent home for treatment and required to wash all bedding and clothing. We recommend doing a screening at home before registration, or even a preventative lice treatment to ensure your child is lice free before attending camp. When getting your kids ready to go to camp this summer, tell them not to share…at least not hats, brushes or any other objects that touch the hair!