- Promotes respectful communication between students & school staff.
- An environment of cooperation & trust in your classroom or workplace.
- A fun, effective program that both children and adults enjoy.
- Affordability; special non-profit rates for schools and economical fees for for University & professional organizations!
- Makes a great class field trip to finish the school year, or as an opportunity to start off a new school year with a focus on class cohesion.
- A great way for University clubs & sports teams to develop teamwork and leadership skills.
- Combine one of our team building programs with a company picnic for a fresh, useful company outing.
Our team building programs include a sequence of activities on the camp Adventure Course;
- Group problem-solving initiatives.
- Low-ropes elements that require teamwork for success.
- High-ropes elements, including a zip line, Burmese Bridge, etc., for groups looking to take on a bigger challenge.
- Each session ends with a debriefing, which allows the participants to share their opinions about the activities, and how they can bring that experience back into the classroom or workplace.
You can click on the ‘year round programs’ tab to fill out a program inquiry form!
For more information about Camp Overlook’s team building programs, contact Erica Kelso, Program Director, at 518-483-7403, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.