Welcome to Camp Overlook Online Registration for Summer 2022!
We anticipate spots at camp filling very quickly. We cannot hold spots without a deposit. Registrations are guaranteed on a first come, first serve basis with $150 deposit.
Scholarships are available to residents of Franklin & St. Lawrence County in need of financial assistance. Scholarship Applications are due April 15th and can be found here.
Before applying, please read our 4-H Camp Overlook Cancellation Policy.
Prices for 2022
Cloverbud Camp: $195
Traditional Camp: $449
M.A.A.P.s program: $449
Alpine Adventures: (offered weeks 1, 5)
Mountaineers: (offered week 3)
To register, read the instructions click the link below.
ALL FAMILIES (New & Old!)
This year we are using UltraCamp for online registration. With their platform you can register online, pay (or set up a payment plan), view photos for the summer, email your campers, and make changes to their registration.
All families will need to create an account through UltraCamp in order to register.
Classes (and camp registration) are on a first come, first serve basis. If you have any issues with the process please call our office: 518.483.4769
Need Help? Here is step by directions!
- Click on: https://www.ultracamp.com/info/upcomingSessions.aspx?idCamp=1166&campCode=cce and click on the session you want to enroll your camper (or the first session if signing up for multiple sessions for multiple campers).
- Fill out the information for the primary user (that’s YOU! aka, parent or guardian). Please note the password and email log in, as you will need it in order to come back to make changes, or add payments later on!
- The next step is to add your first camper! Please add all the appropriate information required.
- Once you finish the initial registration, you have the option to: Proceed to payment, or click on your camper’s name to add an additional enrollment, or click on Add person to add another camper and enroll them in summer camp!
- Once you are done adding campers and enrollments, click on proceed to payment to check on an finalize your camp enrollment. You can chose from credit card or e-check (link a bank account). Reminder a $150 deposit is required for each session.
- You will receive an email confirmation with the campers and sessions you enrolled, as well as a payment information, balance due, and activity choices for each camper.
- You will automatically see a task for an incomplete health form. As a reminder, health forms are due June 1st.
- If you need to edit your enrollment (switch weeks or activates), click on reservations (on top), and click on the week you need to edit, and the edit button is on the right next o the reservation.
Final payments for Summer Camp are due June 1st. To make a payment online by credit card or by e-check, visit: Ultra Camp Payment Options
If you would like to make changes to your activity choices, you are able (up until June 1st) to make changes on UltraCamp! After June 1st please call our office in Malone and Teresa can help you! 518.483.4769
Other forms, including the 2022 Scholarship Form for Tuition Assistance (due April 15st) and 2022 Health Form (due June 1st), are available on Ultra and our webpage. These forms can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org), mailed or faxed back to the office in Malone.
If you require a paper application, please visit the forms section of our webpage, or call our office 518.483.4769. Paper application will be accepted with check or cash ONLY.
2022 Camp Dates
Thursday, June 30 – Saturday, July 2
Arrive Thursday at 10 am, Closing Ceremony is 1 pm Saturday
Sunday, August 7 – Tuesday, August 9th
Arrive Thursday at 12 pm, Closing Ceremony is 1 pm Tuesday
Sunday, July 3 – Friday, July 8
Sunday, July 10 – Friday, July 15
Sunday, July 17 – Friday, July 22
Sunday, July 24 – Friday, July 28
Sunday, June 30 – Friday, August 5
Sunday, August 7 – Friday, August 12
Arrive Sunday between 12:30—3:30pm. You will receive a suggested arrival time closer to the start of camp! Closing Ceremony is 7:00 pm on Friday.