2022 Camp Forms

We are encouraging all families in 2022 to register their child online!  Though our online registration portal, you can sign up your campers, pay with credit card or check, and view photos from the summer and send your campers email notes.  You will also receive email updates from camp, and all forms are available for download. To get started with online registration, click here!

All the forms below are also available for easy digital completion on UltraCamp, our online registration portal! Here is a direct link to the digital forms page: Document Center Camp Overlook (UltraCamp)
If you are in need of paper or printable forms and applications, please see below:

2022 Scholarship Form for Tuition Assistance All scholarship applications must be filled out completely and MUST be RECEIVED by April 15th in order to qualify. All Scholarship forms must be accompanied by an Application and $150 deposit. For Franklin and St. Lawrence County campers only. Families applying for scholarships should fill out a camper application preferably online, but we will also accept paper camper applications. This form can be mailed or resubmitted by email to campoverlook@cornell.edu 

2022 Health FormHealth Forms must be filled out completely, signed, and returned to us by June 1st. Acceptance at Camp Overlook is not guaranteed until your child’s health form has been received by our Health Care Director. The back of the health form must be filled out by your child’s physician.  As of June 13, 2019, the New York State Legislature passed, and Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a major update to Public Health Law 2164 which only allows for medical exemptions from immunizations only.  Accordingly, Cornell Cooperative Extension/4H Day and Overnight camps will no longer be able accept any exemption other than a doctor issued medical exemption for vaccinations to help ensure public health and safety. 

2022 Paper Application – Total Package To streamline our application process, and to be more environmentally friendly, we encourage everyone to fill out application online. (please click link) If you are unable, please print out and complete this paper application. Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis until camp is full. Before June 1st a $150 deposit will reserve your spot at camp. After June 1st full payment must accompany all applications. We do not accept credit cards with paper applications, only with Online Registration. 

Camper Permission Slip(to Leave with non-guardian)  This needs to be filled out if your camper will leave camp with someone other than a legal guardian. We will also have copies during registration

Acknowledgement of Riskto be filled out by all families and brought the day of camp. We will have extras the day of, but filling out this form completely before arrival will speed up our registration process greatly!

Important Application Information

• Active 4-H Club Members get a $50 discount on Week 1! Please contact our office for more information and to claim this discount 518.483.4769

• Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Applications without a deposit will not hold a spot.

Final Balances are due June 1st. Balances not paid in full by the due date could jeopardize your reservation at camp

• Unsure of what to bring to camp? Check out our packing list!

• Camp deposits are non-refundable once your child has been enrolled in his/her session at camp. Please check out our Cancellation Policy for any questions.

• If you have any questions about applications or forms, please call our office at 518.483.4769, or email us at CampOverlook@cornell.edu. You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, perhaps we’ve answered it there!

Paper Forms can be mailed, faxed, or scanned and E-mailed to our office

4-H Camp Overlook4H Pledge

355 West Main Street, Suite 150

Malone, NY 12953

Phone: 518.483.4769 Fax: 518.483.6214

Email: CampOverlook@cornell.edu

10 Comments on “2022 Camp Forms

  1. Do you have a full time medical director on site? What is the salary?

    • During the summer we have a Camp Health Director, who is a RN, Nurse Practitioner, Physicians Assistant or Doctor. During the school year, rental groups are responsible for providing their own medical care. We hire for our Camp Health Director in February, please check our employment page then!

  2. I loved camp it was so much fun my tip though sign up very early if you want to do let’s get cooking!😂😂

  3. We can only see the application forms for staff on bunk1, are the camper forms forthcoming, or is there a bug in the system?

    • No there is not a bug! Online camper registration has not opened yet. I will open mid to late February, and we will announce it on the site here along with the code. Also, any 2014 camper will receive a mailing with the code. Thank you!

  4. Pingback: 2015 Summer Camp Registration is now open! | 4-H Camp Overlook

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: