Welcome to Camp Overlook Online Registration for Summer 2021!
We anticipate spots at camp filling very quickly – especially since we are limiting our capacity this year. We cannot hold spots without a deposit. Registrations are guaranteed on a first come, first serve basis with $150 deposit.
Scholarships are available to residents of Franklin & St. Lawrence County in need of financial assistance. Scholarship Applications are due April 15th and can be found here.
Before applying, please read our 4-H Camp Overlook Cancellation Policy.
Prices for 2021
Cloverbud Camp: $195
Traditional Camp: $449
M.A.A.P.s program: $449
Alpine Adventures: (offered weeks 2)
Mountaineers: (offered week 4)
Click on the programs above to learn more!
To register, click the link below.
ALL FAMILIES (New & Old!)
- If you are new to Bunk1, when you click the link below, choose the “Register Here” option on the right.
- If you already have a Bunk1 account, when you click on the link below, please log in.
– If you forget your password, please click on “Need to reset your password?”. Instructions on how to reset your account will then be sent to your email on file with Bunk1.
– If you attended camp in the past you already have a Bunk1 account ! Sign in with your password, or choose the reset password option if you forget your log-in information. Call our office with any questions: 518.483.4769 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you already have a Bunk1 account associated with another camp (NOT Camp Overlook), use invitation code: 4HOVERB1
Once you are signed in, click on ‘Applications‘ to access Camp Overlooks 2021 Camper Application!
If you are having difficulties submitting an application (you finish applying, press submit, but no confirmation pops-up) it is because you are using an existing email account in the Bunk1 system. All campers who attended camp since 2015 have a Bunk1 account – EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T REGISTER ONLINE! We created one for you! Please Contact our office for help logging in for the first time: 518.483.4769
Final payments for Summer Camp are due June 1st. To make a payment online by credit card, sign-in to your Bunk1 account, click on “Account” in the top Right hand corner, and from the drop down list choose “My Camp Account“. From that page you’ll be able to view charges and payments, and make final payments.
If you would like to make changes to your class choices, or week, please call our office in Malone and Teresa can help you! 518.483.4769
Google Chrome is the preferred web browser for using the Bunk1 System. You can download Google Chrome for free by going to https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
Other forms, including the 2020 Scholarship Form for Tuition Assistance (due April 15st) and 2020 Health Form (due June 1st), are available on Bunk1 and our webpage. These forms can be emailed (email@example.com), mailed or faxed back to the office in Malone.
If you require a paper application, please visit the forms section of our webpage, or call our office 518.483.4769. Paper application will be accepted with check or cash ONLY.
Click here to sign into Bunk1 and complete an application for 4-H Camp Overlook Summer Registration 2021
2021 Camp Dates
Thursday, July 1 – Saturday, July 3
Arrive Thursday at 10 am, Closing Ceremony is 1 pm Saturday
Sunday, July 4 – Friday, July 9
Sunday, July 11 – Friday, July 16
Sunday, July 18 – Friday, July 23
Sunday, July 25 – Friday, July 30
Sunday, August 1 – Friday, August 6
Sunday, August 8 – Friday, August 13
Arrive Sunday between 1:00—3:00pm. Closing Ceremony is 7:00 pm on Friday.