Camp registration is now open!
We are encouraging all families in 2019 to register their child online! Though our online registration portal, you can sign up your campers, pay with credit card or check, and create a Bunk1 account to view photos from last summer and send your campers bunk notes. You will also receive email updates from camp, and all forms are available for download. To get started with online registration, click here!
If you are in need of paper forms and applications, please see below:
Summer Camp Activity Choices for 2019 – We have some great new classes and programs for 2019! For more information about our new Adirondack wilderness program, visit the the MAAPS section of our website.
2019 Scholarship Form for Tuition Assistance All scholarship applications must be filled out completely and MUST be RECEIVED by April 15th in order to qualify. All Scholarship forms must be accompanied by an Application and $150 deposit. For Franklin and St. Lawrence County campers only. Families applying for scholarships should fill out a camper application preferably online, but we will also accept paper camper applications. This form can be mailed or resubmitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Health Form –Health Forms must be filled out completely, signed, and returned to us by June 1st. Acceptance at Camp Overlook is not guaranteed until your child’s health form has been received by our Health Care Director. The back of the health form must be filled out by your child’s physician. If submitting a health form after June 1st please bring a copy to registration. As of June 13, 2019, the New York State Legislature passed, and Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a major update to Public Health Law 2164 which only allows for medical exemptions from immunizations only. Accordingly, Cornell Cooperative Extension/4H Day and Overnight camps will no longer be able accept any exemption other than a doctor issued medical exemption for vaccinations to help ensure public health and safety.
2019 Paper Application – Front Page Only – If you only need the registration portion of the paper application, please access the first page here. As with all paper applications, they must be accompanied by cash or check deposit of $150. To pay with credit card, apply online: Online Registration.
2019 Paper Application – complete – To streamline our application process, and to be more environmentally friendly, we encourage everyone to fill out application online. If you are unable, please print out and complete this paper application. Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis until camp is full. Before June 1st a $150 deposit will reserve your spot at camp. After June 1st full payment must accompany all applications. We do not accept credit cards with paper applications, only with Online Registration.
Important Application Information
• Active 4-H Club Members get a $50 discount on Week 1! Please contact our office for more information and to claim this discount 518.483.4769
• Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Applications without a deposit will not hold a spot.
• Final Balances are due June 1st. Balances not paid in full by the due date could jeopardize your reservation at camp
• Unsure of what to bring to camp? Check out our packing list!
• Camp deposits are non-refundable once your child has been enrolled in his/her session at camp. Please check out our Cancellation Policy for any questions.
• If you have any questions about applications or forms, please call our office at 518.483.4769, or email us at CampOverlook@cornell.edu. You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, perhaps we’ve answered it there!
Paper Forms can be mailed, faxed, or scanned and E-mailed to our office
4-H Camp Overlook
355 West Main Street, Suite 150
Malone, NY 12953
Phone: 518.483.4769 Fax: 518.483.6214